We are currently recruiting several experienced Instrument / Calibration Technicians for few months of work on Little Island, Co. Cork.
The project is part of a number of similar works our client has on their portfolio so there is great prospect in continued work should the applicant be considered for this role. This is a short term contract role.
- Calibrations, servicing, troubleshooting, fault finding and repairs.
- Troubleshooting of technical breakdowns, work preparation, material reservation and execution of repair activities.
- Experience of fault finding and a proven ability to diagnose /troubleshoot & repair to component level.
- Preparation, update and execution of preventive and periodic maintenance programs.
- Use of the SAP PM system as support and follow-up tool for the maintenance activities.
- Preparation and execution of small sized improvement and project activities.
- This is a hands-on role requiring a solid understanding of electrical & electronic instrumentation, equipment & processes.
- Strong IT, networking and PC based diagnostics and repair skills.
- Experience working with diagnostic tools and hand tools
- Relevant experience calibrating, maintaining & troubleshooting process machinery, instrumentation & equipment is a distinct advantage.
- Willingness to travel throughout Ireland
- Desire & ability to work effectively on own initiative under minimal supervision.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Experience / time served Apprenticeship in relevant field and qualified in Applied Physics & Instrumentation
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Valid Safe Pass, Manual Handling and Covid-19 Induction
- Manual Handling
- Own hand tools including diagnostics tools.
- A full, clean Driving Licence is essential.
- Good level of English language
To apply send your CV to email@example.com or fill the application form on the right.