- Leading Medical Device Company in the West of Ireland
- Excellent career progression opportunities along with a generous package.
- Exposure to large, interesting, and prestigious projects.
We are presently seeking interest for an experienced Process Engineer to join our clients.
Become a Process Engineer with a leading West of Ireland company. This position would come with an excellent remuneration package and a clear path for career growth.
The role will support manufacturing operations remaining operational, continuously improving and innovating As the process engineer you will analyse processes and equipment issues to correctly identify actions required to improve reliability and efficiency. Such actions will be a combination of maintenance/repair planning, training, equipment design and installation, day-to-day equipment/process operation, updating of SOP’s and quality management system.
Process Engineer Responsibilities
* Respond to any process, quality or equipment breakdown or failure, work with onsite mechanical and electrical team to solve issues.
* Suggest potential process improvements, produce project plans and capital budgets, implement and control project.
* Keep up to date records and documentation on quality management (Paradigm) systems as required.
* Responsible for managing local corrective and preventative maintenance actions with engineering technician, production team and other relevant employees.
Process Engineer Requirements:
* A third level education (Level 7 FETAC) in an engineering discipline (Mechanical, Chemical, Industrial, etc.)
* A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a hands-on process & or quality engineering role in a manufacturing environment
* Knowledge of GMP manufacturing best practice systems
For more information about this position contact on +353 1 687 7188.
To apply at the above position, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org putting “Process Engineer ” in email’s title.