- Leading Pharma Company in the West of Ireland
- Excellent career progression opportunities along with a generous package.
We are presently seeking interest for the role of Method Validation Analyst for our clients Analytical Department based in Mayo. This role shall report to the Method Development & Validation Supervisor.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carry out analytical methods i.e. chromatographic, UV, CE-SDS, icIEF and/or ELISA as part of method development, validation or troubleshooting.
- Work with Projects Leader to provide results/outcome of the testing.
- Assist in generating SOPs.
- Sourcing, purchasing and stocking consumables, standards and reagents required for testing.
- Searching scientific literature.
- Receipt and processing of test samples in LIMS
- Carry out data calculations, basic statistics and trending.
- Provide additional information at the clients request as required.
- Assist in internal, regulatory and client visits/audits and respond to findings.
- Safe and compliant disposal of all laboratory generated waste.
The following are minimum requirements related to the Method Development and Validation Analyst position:
- 1-2 years’ relevant experience in Scientific Research preferably within a GMP regulated environment (EMEA/FDA) within the Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, CRO Industry.
- Experience in method development and validation essential.
- Minimum B.Sc. in a relevant science discipline (e.g. Analytical Chemistry)
- Experience in analytical techniques/immunoassays desirable.
For more information about this position contact on +353 1 687 7188.
To apply at the above position, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org putting “Method Development and Validation Analyst ” in email’s title.