- Leading Pharma Company in the West of Ireland
- Excellent career progression opportunities along with a generous package.
For our Client we are presently seeking interest for a number of Analytical Analysts roles, based in Mayo. They shall report to the Analytical Services Manager and the main duties & responsibilities shall be:
- Assist in setting up the analytical methods like HPLC, protein concentration by A280 or water content assay including development and validation of the methods where necessary;
- Receipt and processing of test samples in LIMS.
- Safe and compliant disposal of all laboratory generated waste.
- Generation of GMP compliant SOPs, Protocols and reports.
- Carry out data calculations and basic statistics.
- Assist in internal, regulatory and client visits/audits and respond to findings.
- Sourcing, purchasing and stocking consumables, standards and reagents required for testing.
The following are minimum requirements related to the Analytical Analyst position:
- M.Sc. in a relevant science discipline (e.g. biochemistry, biotechnology or biology)
- A minimum of 2 years relevant experience in Scientific Research preferably within a GMP regulated environment (EMEA/FDA) within the Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, CRO Industry.
- Analytical techniques experience essential.
- Experience in development and validation of analytical methods according to ICH guideline required but not essential.
These roles are available on either day shift or weekend shift. Please specify your availability when applying.
To apply for the above offer send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and put “Analytical Analysts – Mayo” in email’s title.