- Leading Pharma Company in the West of Ireland
- Excellent career progression opportunities along with a generous package.
We are currently seeking a Senior Stores Assistantfor our clients Biologics Division based in Mayo.
The Senior Stores Person coordinates day to day activities and contributes to the improvement of the logistic process. The successful candidate will also have responsibility for purchasing, receipt, delivery and general organization/upkeep of the stores in a GMP environment.
Requirements for Senior Stores Assistant:
- Receiving and storing goods/products
- Receives and checks goods/products
- Stocks goods/products
- System entry of goods
- Prepares the collection of orders
- Inventory of stock and/or warehouse inventory
- Concludes the order picking
- Order collection
- Stock replenishment on the satellite stores
- Support the process to obtain material and services, requiring specialized product knowledge and experience, at the lowest cost, consistent with considerations of quality and delivery
- Work within Sciquest and SAP for scheduling deliveries appropriate to time and location, and expedite delivery and shipment consistent with the customers need
- Prepares the shipment of goods/products
- Monitors the equipment and materials the warehouse
- Organizes and/or advises on stock management
- Identifies and Implements improvements regarding sub-processes in the logistics area
- ERP experience (preferably SAP)
- Forklift certificate (or able to get one through the company)
- The role will be in an expanding site and the candidate will need to specialize in the development and improvement of the logistical process
- Excellent communication and coordination skills
- Proficient in Excel and word documents.
- Meticulous attention to detail
For more information about this senior stores assistant role or other opportunities, contact Angela Haran at Oradeo Recruitment confidentially on +353 1 687 7188 or send your CV to email@example.com and put “Senior Stores Assistant” in email’s title.