- One of Europe’s leading main Contractors with significant annual turnover
- Excellent package & career development prospects
- Prestigious projects including Industrial, Data Centre, Pharmaceutical, commercial etc.
Our Client is presently seeking interest for an experience Electrical Engineer to join an international market leading Contractor working on a number of large and prestigious projects (Pharmaceutical, Mission Critical, Industrial, Commercial etc.) initially based in Poland.
As an Electrical Engineer you will be responsible for the engineering activities on a specific construction project or multiple projects dependant on size and complexity. You will co-ordinate the technical design with the onsite installation through to the successful commissioning with particular emphasis on the MV electrical Elements of M&E projects. While the role will be primarily focusing on M&E installations and projects, the successful Electrical Engineer will be part of a rapidly expanding engineering team affording them the opportunity to expand their knowledge and experience on electrical installations within various sectors including data centre, pharmaceutical, industrial and commercial etc. in excess of €40 million.
This opportunity comes with an excellent remuneration package and a clear path for career progression within one of Europe’s leading construction companies.
Electrical Engineer Responsibilities
- Complete electrical design review to identify design gaps and deviations or contradictions in the specifications
- Validate cable sizing and make recommendations as appropriate
- Ensure that technical assessments are completed as required and technical issues are resolved without delay
- Compile and issue electrical technical submittals
- As an Electrical Engineer you will manage submittals through the approvals process, track procurement and delivery of electrical equipment and complete the receipt verification process once the equipment is delivered
- Attend & record regular supply chain meetings to ensure that progress is monitored & maintained within the overall construction programme
- Update and record progress on system trackers which are fully aligned with the construction schedule
- As a member of the Engineering Team you the “Electrical Engineer” will be tasked with reviewing the electrical installation with the BIM team to ensure the design is constructible and that there is adequate space for installation and maintenance of all equipment and cabling
- Liaise with the design team & supply chain to ensure correct operation of the plant on site & successful handover
- Complete electrical system walk-downs to ensure systems are compliant with specifications and drawings. This will also necessitate you to sign off on technical documents / supervising installation of specialist works utilising your state issued license/certificate
- Compile test pack, FTOP’s and O&Ms and present for approval
- The Electrical Engineer will manage specialist vendors during the commissioning process to ensure timely completion of their works
- Undertake client training in line with agreed training plan
- Manage the document control to ensure the all relevant logs are kept up to date at all times
- Develop handover packs and test packs as required
- Attend quality meetings and participate in QA/QC walk downs when required
- Evaluate the RFI responses to ensure that there are no engineering issues with them
- Review and answer technical queries from site in relation to specifications / drawings / materials / equipment
- Work as an integral part of the commissioning process and sign-off commissioning parameters where required
- Ensure site supervisors are working off latest drawings at all times
- Issue internal requisitions and ensure all materials delivered are as per specifications and submittals
- Generate all power on and isolation requests whilst liaising with testing engineer at all times
- 3rd level qualification in Electrical Engineering/ Building Services Engineering
- Experience with both LV and MV systems primarily in building services and data centre environments.
- You will be in the possession of a State License allowing you to sign off on technical documents and installation within the Electrical industry
- Ideally you will possess 5+ years’ experience in an Electrical Engineer position working for a recognised M&E Contractor or Main Contractor within Europe
- Data Centre, Pharmaceutical, industrial type Sector experience is preferable
- Strong technical and commercial acumen
To apply for the above offer send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and put “Electrical Engineer / Warsaw” in email’s title.