- Leading Pharmaceutical Company in the West of Ireland
- Excellent career progression opportunities along with a generous package
For our Client in Ireland we are presently seeking interest for an experienced Validation Engineer to you will create validation documentation (IQ/OQ/PQ) to meet regulatory requirements.
Become a Validation Engineer with one a leading Pharma Company in the West of Ireland. This position would come with an excellent remuneration package and a clear path for career growth and development towards a Senior Validation Engineer and beyond.
Validation Engineer Responsibilities:
- Create equipment acceptance testing and commissioning documentation.
- Summarise test results and draw conclusions in validation reports.
- Support development of new equipment, processes and materials
- Evaluation of production equipment
- Production support and process validation
- Interface with vendors for incoming components & process validations
- Troubleshoot manufacturing process and equipment
- Utilize tools like Gage R&R, Cp, Cpk, and SPC to improve processes
- Generate and modify manufacturing process documentation
- Drive, develop, and implement process & yield improvements
Necessary skills and requirements:
- Science or engineering degree
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a similar environment
- Experience in the development, support &, improvement of production systems in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience in the development & qualification of manufacturing equipment or manufacturing materials.
- Enthusiastic and energetic with the ability to integrate quickly into a team environment.
- Demonstrated flexible and innovative approach to work
To apply for the above offer send your CV to email@example.com and put “Validation Engineer / Galway” in email’s title.