- Leading Pharmaceutical Company in the West of Ireland
- Excellent career progression opportunities along with a generous package
For our Client in Ireland we are presently seeking interest for an experienced Quality Engineer to lead quality-engineering activities for manufacturing processes, materials, and products.
Become a Quality Engineer with a Leading Pharmaceutical Company in the West of Ireland. This position would come with an excellent remuneration package and a clear path for career growth and development towards a Senior Quality Engineer and beyond.
Quality Engineer Responsibilities:
- Champion continuous process improvement in conjunction with other functions
- Analyse feedback and identify and implement appropriate problem solving and statistical techniques to improve quality of manufactured product and overall effectiveness and efficiency of processes.
- Establish inspection plans, frequencies and test methods for incoming material/parts.
- Overall responsibility for GMP standards and compliance within the manufacturing area
- Drive risk management activities in manufacturing
- Manage process quality control system to ensure all manufactured product meets defined specifications prior to shipment.
- Manage assigned aspects of the quality system in compliance with ISO 13485:2003, 2012. FDA QSR, MHLW and Canadian Quality System requirements.
- Conduct internal audits as defined by audit schedules.
- Perform other assigned tasks and support all aspects of the Quality System as directed by the Manager.
Necessary skills and requirements:
- Primary degree in Science essential supported by a sound technical background in Microbiology
- Significant microbiology expertise in a regulated Pharmaceutical industry essential
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with good leadership abilities
- Experience of direct interaction with Regulatory Bodies (e.g. HPRA, FDA)
To apply for the above offer send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and put “Quality Engineer / Galway” in email’s title.