- Leading Medical Device Company in the West of Ireland
- Excellent career progression opportunities along with a generous package
For our client in Ireland we are presently seeking interest for an experienced Microbiologist to work closely with the Production, Engineering, and Quality teams to ensure all site Microbiological activities are carried out in compliance with all guidelines.
Become a Microbiologist with a Leading Medical Device Company in the West of Ireland. This position would come with an excellent remuneration package and a clear path for career growth and development towards a Senior Microbiologist and beyond.
- Ensure systems are in place to such that all site microbiological activities are carried out in compliance with product licence commitments, cGMP and Quality standard
- Take the lead and provide direction in all areas relating to the sterility assurance of the product
- Take ownership regarding all microbiological discussions during regulatory inspections and internal audits
- Identifying and implementing practices to deliver microbiological efficiencies, cost reduction, quality and service level improvements across the site
- Support the development of the internal talent for succession planning
Necessary skills and requirements:
- Degree BS, MS, or PhD (Mechanical, Materials, Polymer, or Biomedical Engineering, or related technical field).
- 3-5 years Process Development and new product introduction experience in Medical Device Manufacturing.
- Experience in Process characterization, Validation and statistical methods.
- Meticulous attention to detail with a methodical and analytical approach to problem solving.
- Flexibility to travel to vendor sites to support service and project activities.
- Must be able to work in a dynamic environment with little supervision or daily direction.
To apply for the above offer send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and put “Microbiologist / Galway” in email’s title.