- Leading Medical Device Company in the West of Ireland
- Excellent career progression opportunities along with a generous package.
For our Client in Ireland we are presently seeking interest for an experienced Manufacturing Engineer to Support day-to-day production activities such as yield improvement activity, change notice, DNCRs, calibrations, IQ and preventative maintenance.
Become a Manufacturing Engineer with a Leading Medical Device Company in the West of Ireland. This position would come with an excellent remuneration package and a clear path for career growth and development towards a Senior Manufacturing Engineer and beyond.
Manufacturing Engineer Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all products/processes are developed in compliance with regulatory requirements and best practise.
- Resolve process/material/equipment issues and implement corrective & preventative actions.
- Identify new technologies/tooling for process improvement/development.
- Lead improvement activities utilising six sigma problem solving methodologies and lean manufacturing principles
- Maintain documentation for system assembly & test including, but not limited to: Bill of materials, DHRs, procedures, validation protocols & reports, co-ordinate validation builds as required.
- Identification and set up of new vendors.
- Contribute to design teams
- Generates Engineering Change Orders, protocols, reports and prototypes under broad direction.
- Assist with test and evaluation of new designs including process/product development carrying out trial builds, developing iterations of existing processes/products.
- Transfer of New Products/ Manufacturing Technology both external and internal into production.
Necessary skills and requirements:
- Degree BS, MS, or PhD (Mechanical, Materials, Polymer, or Biomedical Engineering, or related technical field).
- 3-5 years Process Development and new product introduction experience in Medical Device Manufacturing.
- Experience in IQ/OQ/PQs, cleaning, and inspection
To apply for the above offer send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and put “Manufacturing Engineer / Galway” in email’s title.