Oradeo Recruitment is presently seeking interest for an experienced Validation Engineer to you will create validation documentation (IQ/OQ/PQ) to meet regulatory requirements.
Become a Validation Engineer with one a leading Pharma Company in the West of Ireland. This position would come with an excellent remuneration package and a clear path for career growth and development towards a Senior Validation Engineer and beyond.
Validation Engineer Responsibilities:
- Create equipment acceptance testing and commissioning documentation.
- Summarise test results and draw conclusions in validation reports.
- Support development of new equipment, processes and materials
- Evaluation of production equipment
- Production support and process validation
- Interface with vendors for incoming components & process validations
- Troubleshoot manufacturing process and equipment
- Utilize tools like Gage R&R, Cp, Cpk, and SPC to improve processes
- Generate and modify manufacturing process documentation
- Drive, develop, and implement process & yield improvements
Necessary skills and requirements:
- Science or engineering degree
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a similar environment
- Experience in the development, support &, improvement of production systems in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience in the development & qualification of manufacturing equipment or manufacturing materials.
- Enthusiastic and energetic with the ability to integrate quickly into a team environment.
- Demonstrated flexible and innovative approach to work
For more information about this Validation Engineer position or other Validation Engineer opportunities, contact Declan Duggan at Oradeo Recruitment confidentially on +353 1 687 7188 /+44 845 643 4964 or apply in confidence.
About Oradeo – Oradeo Recruitment are specialists in the construction & engineering sector. We are a leading service provider in Ireland, UK and Europe for professional recruitment services and the provision of managed labour in Construction & Civil Engineering, Data centres, Mechanical & Electrical, Life Sciences and Renewable Energies sectors