Oradeo Recruitment is presently seeking interest for an experienced Quality Engineer to lead quality-engineering activities for manufacturing processes, materials, and products.
Become a Quality Engineer with a Leading Pharmaceutical Company in the West of Ireland. This position would come with an excellent remuneration package and a clear path for career growth and development towards a Senior Quality Engineer and beyond.
Quality Engineer Responsibilities:
- Champion continuous process improvement in conjunction with other functions
- Analyse feedback and identify and implement appropriate problem solving and statistical techniques to improve quality of manufactured product and overall effectiveness and efficiency of processes.
- Establish inspection plans, frequencies and test methods for incoming material/parts.
- Overall responsibility for GMP standards and compliance within the manufacturing area
- Drive risk management activities in manufacturing
- Manage process quality control system to ensure all manufactured product meets defined specifications prior to shipment.
- Manage assigned aspects of the quality system in compliance with ISO 13485:2003, 2012. FDA QSR, MHLW and Canadian Quality System requirements.
- Conduct internal audits as defined by audit schedules.
- Perform other assigned tasks and support all aspects of the Quality System as directed by the Manager.
Necessary skills and requirements:
- Primary degree in Science essential supported by a sound technical background in Microbiology
- Significant microbiology expertise in a regulated Pharmaceutical industry essential
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with good leadership abilities
- Experience of direct interaction with Regulatory Bodies (e.g. HPRA, FDA)
For more information about this Quality Engineer position or other Quality Engineer opportunities, contact Declan Duggan at Oradeo Recruitment confidentially on +353 1 687 7188 / +44 845 643 4964 or apply in confidence.
About Oradeo – Oradeo Recruitment are specialists in the construction & engineering sector. We are a leading service provider in Ireland, UK and Europe for professional recruitment services and the provision of managed labour in Construction & Civil Engineering, Data centres, Mechanical & Electrical, Life Sciences and Renewable Energies sectors