Oradeo Recruitment is presently seeking interest for an experienced Manufacturing Engineer to Support day-to-day production activities such as yield improvement activity, change notice, DNCRs, calibrations, IQ and preventative maintenance
Become a Manufacturing Engineer with a Leading Medical Device Company in the West of Ireland. This position would come with an excellent remuneration package and a clear path for career growth and development towards a Senior Manufacturing Engineer and beyond.
Manufacturing Engineer Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all products/processes are developed in compliance with regulatory requirements and best practise.
- Resolve process/material/equipment issues and implement corrective & preventative actions.
- Identify new technologies/tooling for process improvement/development.
- Lead improvement activities utilising six sigma problem solving methodologies and lean manufacturing principles
- Maintain documentation for system assembly & test including, but not limited to: Bill of materials, DHRs, procedures, validation protocols & reports, co-ordinate validation builds as required.
- Identification and set up of new vendors.
- Contribute to design teams
- Generates Engineering Change Orders, protocols, reports and prototypes under broad direction.
- Assist with test and evaluation of new designs including process/product development carrying out trial builds, developing iterations of existing processes/products.
- Transfer of New Products/ Manufacturing Technology both external and internal into production.
Necessary skills and requirements:
- Degree BS, MS, or PhD (Mechanical, Materials, Polymer, or Biomedical Engineering, or related technical field).
- 3-5 years Process Development and new product introduction experience in Medical Device Manufacturing.
- Experience in IQ/OQ/PQs, cleaning, and inspection
For more information about this Manufacturing Engineer position or other Manufacturing Engineer opportunities, contact Declan Duggan at Oradeo Recruitment confidentially on +353 1 687 7188 / +44 845 643 4964 or apply in confidence.
About Oradeo – Oradeo Recruitment are specialists in the construction & engineering sector. We are a leading service provider in Ireland, UK and Europe for professional recruitment services and the provision of managed labour in Construction & Civil Engineering, Data centres, Mechanical & Electrical, Life Sciences and Renewable Energies sectors