- Top 20 Global Construction Company | Over €3 billion turnover!
- Opportunity to develop a long standing career with no glass ceiling and scope for career progression
- Large prestigious projects; pharmaceutical, data centre, industrial etc.
Our client is presently seeking interest for experienced Planners (Intermediate & Senior Level) with strong Building Services background initially to work on an array of industrial, pharmaceutical and data centre projects based in Kildare.
This tier one organisation originates from central Europe and has grown into an internationally diversified firm operating on every continent on a number of prestigious clients within a number of key sectors including Advanced Technology Facilities, Life Science & Chemicals, High Tech Infrastructure and Cleanroom Technologies & Controlled Environments.
- Project Planning using Primavera Software and MS Project.
- Project Progress Measuring & Monitoring utilising both Primavera and MS excel.
- As a Project Planner you will possess the ability to analyse and convert BOQ’s into a progress measuring format suitable for the project.
- Possess a good understanding of labour man hour’s and weightings
- The Project planner/Project Controls Engineer will use WBS to divide project’s into Discipline’s/Area’s/Floor’s etc. as required
- Project Progress Reporting using Earned Value, S Curve’s, Histograms and Commodity Curves.
- Cost Loading of primavera schedule’s
- Subcontractor Progress Monitoring
- Labour Productivity Measure & Reporting using S/E analysis
- Represent the company and client progress and planning meetings
- Manage Project Handover’s utilising System/TOP handover’s
- Fluent English
- 3rd level qualification in Engineer or Construction
- Previous experience in a similar construction role working for recognised contractors
- Excellent knowledge of MS Word, Primavera, Microsoft Project, Asta Power Project and in particular MS Excel are essential
- Experience of using Last Planner System would be an advantage
- Possesses experience working on projects in-excess of €10 million within the commercial/residential/industrial sectors etc.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills are required
- Ability to work well in a pressurised team environment is crucial
- Good time management essential
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Analytical thinker with demonstrated problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a team or on own initiative
- Ability to perform multiple tasks at a high level of quality
PLEASE SEND YOUR DETAILED CV TO firstname.lastname@example.org