Our Client is seeking a Facility Project Manager to provide a Facilities Engineering service to the plant and coordinate/support capital projects. The successful candidate will have experience in Facility and Utility projects.
Facilities Project Manager Responsibilities:
– Manage and control plant construction activities during construction phase of a manufacturing area.
– Review several projects and put overall project plans in place.
– Drive qualification of new and upgraded facilities, utilities and equipment per qualification master plan.
– Review business needs and suitable options.
– Plan, schedule and co-ordinate implementation of Facility Projects as required.
– Resolve technical issues in an effective & timely manner to support operations.
– Ensuring equipment/systems meets the required legal, divisional and corporate standards.
– Manage and coordinate external contractors as required from supplier agreements.
– Generate the required documentation to approve exception reports and CAPA plans.
– Communicate effectively with client and engineering team.
– Conduct business in a manner that will protect human health, safety and the environment by complying with all applicable EHS laws, as well at the company Global and Technical standards.
– Third level qualification in Engineering or related discipline
– Experience in an engineering environment in a related industry for at least four years
– Experience managing capital projects will be a distinct advantage